arivis at Microscopy & Microanalysis (M&M) 2020
This year brought many new challenges for all of us. We are happy and grateful to meet many of you virtually at Microscopy & Microanalysis (M&M) 2020 through our strategic partner ZEISS.
You are invited to meet arivis experts to discuss how to visualize and analyze your images. Join us from August 4-7, 2020 and learn more about our latest innovations in imaging software. We look forward to giving you a glimpse of our software solutions in the new virtual format.
Scientific breakthroughs with arivis
We gladly highlight two sessions at the M&M meeting:
Jonathan Boyd (AstraZeneca) presents how he leverages batching and automation in the arivis environment to examine telomeres in pulmonary fibrosis:
- Title: Measuring Telomere Length as It Relates to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Using a Novel Semi-Automated Approach to Imaging and Quantitation
- Session: B12.1 - Illuminating Health and Disease at New Frontiers of Spatiotemporal Resolution and Adaptive Microscopy
- Date: Tuesday, 8/4/2020
Ryan Conrad (FNL) shows how new tools in VisionVR enable improvements for a challenging scientific proof-editing workflow:
- Title: Efficient Skeleton Editing in a VR Environment Facilitates Accurate Modeling of Highly Branched Mitochondria
- Session: A01.P2 - Advances in Modeling, Simulation, and Artificial Intelligence in Microscopy and Microanalysis for Physical and Biological Systems
- Date: Wednesday, 8/5/2020
Fr, 2020-07-31 13:44