Welcome to the arivis Vision4D 2.12.6 Release Notes - Version Date: Aug 18, 2017 -
Please have a look at the Overview of arivis Vision4D Release notes for features we released in prior versions.
Visualization in the 4D Viewer
New & improved & fixed in the 4D Viewer and Storyboard
- new: an option to turn off spline interpolation for the camera in the storyboard to avoid wiggling of the image for a still image in a movie.
- improved: keyframe interpolation in the Storyboard
- fix: momentum is now disabled during exports
- fix: warning before clearing the storyboard
- fix: closing the storyboard no longer clears keyframes
- fix: jumping between keyframes now works more reliably
- fix: channels properly initialized before exporting a movie (Storyboard)
- improved: NIfTI import (support for very large files)
- fix: parsing for Olympus VSI series names
- improved: error checking for Background Correction
- fix: potential problems with the tag auto complete in the Analysis Pipeline
- minor stability fixes and improvements for special data sets